ALFA ROMEO PCP - Personal Contract Purchase
If you want to make fixed regular payments and guarantee the future value of your car, then Alfa Romeo PCP could be the right option for you.
How it Works
Simply choose the car you wish to purchase, agree your annual mileage and decide your agreement term of between 20 and 48 months.
Based on your chosen term and mileage, FGA Financial Services will determine the Guaranteed Minimum Future Value (GMFV) of your car at the end of your agreement. The GMFV is deferred to the end of the agreement and is the optional final payment.
The GMFV and any deposit are deducted from the price of your car. You make regular payments based on the remaining balance plus the agreement interest.
At the end of the agreement, just choose from one of the following options:
- Renew. Choose a new car from your dealer and use any excess value over the GMFV towards your deposit. You can trade in your old car or sell it privately.
- Retain. To keep your car, you only need pay the GMFV.
- Return. Simply return your car to Chrysler Group Financial Services in good condition and within the agreed mileage.
- Fixed regular payments for easy budgeting
- Your regular payments are reduced because the GMFV is deferred to the end of the agreement
- The Guaranteed Minimum Future Value protects you against any potential fall in used car values
- With shorter terms you can be driving a new car more often, meaning your servicing and maintenance costs may be reduced. This also allows you to keep up to date with technological advancements in car safety, performance and economy.
- Flexibility - you choose the deposit, annual mileage and agreement term to suit your needs; and at the end of your agreement you choose which of the three options is right for you.